This is the 1.5.0 release of Open Match.
Check the official website for details on features, installation and usage.
- New parameters for monitoring ticket behavior in open-match added (#1482) with dashboards included (#1501)
- Provision to add custom annotations for service accounts #1469
- Website www.open-match.dev is now indexed in google search engine #1453
- Added ‘Persistent Field’ to tickets to ensure metadata persistence during backfill #1426
- Fix: Added documentation to delete open-match namespace in helm to clean old tickets data #1477
- The helm chart versions of telemetry components are updated. #1462
- Default value of
assignDeleteTimeoutnullify the chances of unexpected behaviour #1465
- Package updation github.com/gogo/protobuf due to security vulnerability #1459
- Code implementation of execution workflow in WatchAssignment is refined #1472
- Documentation updated for tutorial instructions to try on latest stable release branch #1470
- Kubernetes Version >= 1.22
- Golang Version >= v1.15
- Helm Version >= 3.8
- Follow Open Match Installation Guide to setup Open Match in your cluster.
- gRPC API Definitions are available in API references - Preferred
- HTTP API Definitions are available in SwaggerUI