This is the 1.7.0 release of Open Match.
Check the official website for details on features, installation and usage.
- Golang version is updated to 1.19.5 to support the ongoing changes in all dependencies #1443
- A guide to setup redis enterprise integration with open-match is now available in tutorials #1517
- Major changes includes updated toolchain and protobuf files following Golang version update #1444
- Ensuring the latest version of dependency package github.com/gogo/protobuf #1529
- Removed the vulnerability in open-match documentation website’s swaggerui component #1521
Content-Typeheader in HTTP request to Match Functions helps in parsing
- Fetching Bitnami’s redis helm chart from archives to align with the updated retention policy #1523
- Dependency packages are updated to latest versions #1531
- Kubernetes Version >= 1.21
- Not 1.25 until issue #1449 has been closed
- Golang Version >= v1.18
- Helm Version >= 3.8
- Follow Open Match Installation Guide to setup Open Match in your cluster.
- gRPC API Definitions are available in API references - Preferred
- HTTP API Definitions are available in SwaggerUI