This is the v1.0.0 release of Open Match.
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Assigned tickets will now automatically be deleted after a configured time. Default assignedDeleteTimeout = 10 minutes. #1211
- Added API call to release all pending tickets. #1215 This enables callers through several API calls to delete all tickets.
- Matchfunction library now supports passing gRPC call options. #1205
- Metrics for many Open Match concepts now exported by Open Match, and a page with charts added to Grafana. #1192 #1193
- Refactor and greatly improved test coverage, fixing several bugs and ensuring stability going forward. #1204 #1176 #1196 #1189 #1194
Breaking Changes - Previous releases are not compatible with this release.
- Renamed several configuration values for consistency and clarity: #1206
- ignoreListTTL -> pendingReleaseTimeout
- pageSize/page.size -> queryPageSize
- registrationIntervalMs -> registrationInterval
- proposalCollectionIntervalMs -> proposalCollectionInterval
- Default Evaluator now uses the main open match configmaps, removing the separate config maps. #1191
Breaking changes are only made if they fall within the stability guarantee.
- Updated development guide. #1182
- Fixed installing open match by default installing the integration test components. #1213
- Improved error messages in several cases. #1207
- Improved and corrected API documentation. #1212
- Pods will now try to gracefully exit when receiving sigterm #1194
- Kubernetes Version >= v1.10
- Golang Version >= v1.14
Follow Open Match Installation Guide to setup Open Match in your cluster.